Senior Projects Manager
Senior Projects Manager
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- September 3, 2018 12:23 pm
Telkom Kenya is seeking an individual who is dynamic by nature and passionate with a track record of delivering results to join our Enterprise Team to fill the position of Senior Projects Manager. This role responsible for overseeing the conceptualization, planning, development and implementation of assigned Enterprise client’s projects. In addition he/she will be the project management champion in the projects team, providing coaching and mentorship to the team as a senior projects expert.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the assigned team follows the defined project management standards in the planning and execution of the projects management processes (cost, schedule, quality, communication, stakeholder, risk, closure)
- Follow up on the delivered products and solutions on an agreed regular basis with the customer to keep informed about the life cycle of the implemented customer solution.
- Carry out project planning for assigned projects with a clearly documented plan involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the relationships with the customers during the implementations phase, until hand-over phase.
- Validate and oversee the realization of the consolidated project cost optimization plans from the assigned project managers.
- Identify project risks and/or issues and implement necessary action plans to manage them so as to avoid potential delays and scope creep.
- Manage the project budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised milestones as the project progresses.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/Telecommunications
- 5 years’ experience in project management
- Strong Leadership, Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
- Track record in developing self and others
- Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Process discipline and quality orientation
- Efficient and results oriented
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
How to ApplyApplication should be sent by 13th September 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
42 total views, 1 today