Local Store Marketer
Local Store Marketer
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- August 15, 2018 1:09 pm
Java House is currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of local store marketer based in Nairobi.
To assist the Graphic Designer to develop on-brand marketing collateral and develop touch points for various media; online and offline as required to support the business.
Key Responsibility Areas
Marketing Program Implementations:
- Support execution of national marketing efforts and reinforce national promotions with local store marketing activities;
- Supports Java House’s internal activities involved in increasing restaurant involvement;
- Obtain approval for all marketing plans from the Brand Manager;
- Follow through on all details of the marketing programs;
- Collaborates all engagements with the Brand Manager/Area Manager/ Branch Manager.
Planning & Administration:
- Analyze the restaurant’s current business position in the market;
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant’s current LSM programs;
- Make recommendations on the restaurant marketing mix dependent on consumer, competition and store characteristics;
- Plan and execute a 12 months LRM Plan for each restaurant and per region;
- Evaluate each program upon completion to determine what went smoothly and how things can be improved for the next campaign;
- Complete tracking reports and submit to Brand Manager/Marketing Manager/Area Manager/Operations Manager on a weekly basis.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Driver’s License preferred.
- Good computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, and especially PowerPoint;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good organizational, time management and product management skills;
- Ability to multi-task to meet aggressive time schedules;
- Good problem-solving ability with vision and creativity;
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills, Social & digital media fanatic;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a competitive drive, wants to dominate the competition
- 1 to 2 years of hospitality or retail marketing experience.
How to ApplyFor more details and how to apply, visit Java House Website Career Page.
112 total views, 2 today