- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- April 5, 2018 10:50 pm
- 5 Apr 2018
- Job expires in: Endless
Kenya Orient Insurance Limited is one of the Insurance Companies in Kenya whose roots can be traced back over 32 years. The company having been incorporated in 1982 by the Al Fateem Group of Dubai and was later acquired by Kenyans in 1988. The company is currently inviting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Internal Auditor.
The position is responsible for carrying out audits with a view to ensuring compliance with technical, operational, regulatory and corporate governance through adherence to KOIL procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review audit assignments including proper planning, audit testing, schedules and developing audit programs, working papers or documentation, disclosure of audit findings and drafting audit reports in close liaison with Head of audit, risk and compliance,
- Carry out routine, continuous and ad-hoc audits, compile quality and timely detailed findings, implications and make necessary recommendations to management for system and controls improvements,
- Carry out special investigations and make recommendations as necessary,
- Assist in identifying and investigating possible risk areas and reporting to management,5.Assist in systems review with a view to advising on areas that need to be strengthened,
- Assist in preparation of annual audit plan,
- Assist in the review of internal procedures within the company processes,
- Performing any other duties as required from time to time.
To be considered for this position, one must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or equivalent.
- CPA(K) or equivalent/CISA/CIA qualification.
- 3 (Three) years’ experience as an Internal Auditor in an Insurance company or in a professional Audit firm
How to ApplyTo apply visit http://www.korient.co.ke/careers.
118 total views, 1 today