Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- September 3, 2018 12:01 pm
- Business Administration
- 3 Sep 2018
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing Management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and result oriented professionals to fill the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
The purpose of this position is to ensure development and implementation of strategies and policies to enable the University foster growth through increased enrolment and strategic Networks in the context of the overall mission and vision of the University.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to foster the growth of the University.
- Update and formulate the departmental policies to comply with the strategic orientation and to effectively address University current challenges.
- Oversee the prospecting and identifying new opportunities and market penetration methods in the education sector.
- Explore potential commercial business opportunities as identified in the market in education sector.
- Develop and submit fundable business proposals to development partners in the education sector.
- Undertake competitor analysis and design short and long term plans.
- Recommend appropriate products/programme pricing structures and making them available to the outlets.
- Liaise and network with local and international education related agencies.
- Prepare and present regular status reports on the organization business status.
- Develop, manage and monitor the business development budget.
- Carry out systematic analysis of the University market positioning in order to establish strengths and map scope for growth.
- Plan and execute business development initiatives through leading the initiation of contacts, deliberations on opportunities and implementation of relationships.
- Provide market intelligence on University strengths by conducting research in relevant field, collaboration with other education institutions
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master of Business Administration -Marketing
- 7 years’ experience, two of which must be in Business Development position in a service Environment.
- Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, initiative and good networking skills.
How to ApplyInterested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 9th September 2018. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer. THE VICE - CHANCELLOR The Management University of Africa P.O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI Email: email@example.com
58 total views, 1 today